Organising and lending shape to staffing
Strategic recommendations for your staffing policy
SD Worx will help you define a strategic staffing approach to give you an overview of the competencies your organisation will require in the coming two to five years, the way in which these competencies can be acquired and at what cost.
SD Worx service package
- Workshops, intake interviews, etc. provide our consultants with an insight into both the current and future factors that affect your staffing and your organisation’s strategy.
- We identify the competencies necessary to achieve your business goals. We also define which steps should be taken to deal with potential shortages, i.e. should you develop the skills of existing employees or look outside the company.
- Using this staffing plan as a basis, we formulate a specific action plan detailing how you ensure that your HR processes support your staffing objectives, i.e. via pay policy, succession planning, development plans, employer branding, recruitment plans, etc.
- We also give you an idea of the cost involved in the realisation of the action plan.
- We produce a KPI checklist to help monitor and, where necessary, adjust the implementation of the action plan.
- You are working with a specific plan that details how you can attract appropriate talent for your organisation in the coming years.
- You are attracting employees who will sustain your organisation’s strategy and results in the years ahead.
- You have a clear overview of your future staffing costs.