What we offer
- Organizing and lending shape to staffing
- Discovering the right talent
- Building sustainable collaboration
- How do you recruit the sort of talent that makes an impact on your organisation?
- What skills does your organization need, today and tomorrow?
- How do you sustainably work on key figures and key posts?
- How can you organize your staffing processes more efficiently?
- How do you use the talent and potential that is in place to the maximum?
Organizing and lending shape to staffing
SD Worx looks at and exposes the wider dynamic context. How can you create the most favourable context to see staff work to their strengths and the best of their abilities towards the betterment of your organisation? How do you make sure that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts? SD Worx helps you with a proprietary methodology to go about this the smart way.
- How appealing is your offering to applicants
- Which profiles best match your organisation?
- How do you get a line on the best applicants?
- Which recruitment channels are the most suitable?
- When do you deploy direct search
- How do you deal with the increasingly international nature of the labour market?
Discovering the right talent
With the help of the SD Worx staffingconsultants you will find the perfect Match.
We help you get the staff on board that your business needs, at home and abroad. By setting up a powerful recruitment campaign or proactively searching for that one rare pearl.
We bring the potential of your applicant into focus. Alongside personality, skills and growth potential, we also screen the applicants’ motivation and individual preferences. Personal ‘drive’ can make up for a lack of experience to a large degree, which makes it an essential element in selection and recruitment efforts. A wider understanding of someone’s preferences is a key to the successful hiring of staff.
- How do you make a success of your recruitment drive?
- How do you organize career coaching, in both the private and public sectors?
- What opportunities for growth and procedures for promotion are there within your organization?
- How can you turn your line managers into real talent managers?
- What can you do about career paths and internal mobility?
- How do you make sure that staff effectively contribute to your business?
Building sustainable collaborationYour staff is very strong. They are people with talent, who bring dynamism to your organisation, and help to steer it in the right direction. What about tomorrow though? How can you keep these high performers sharp and motivated, to make sure that they will also enthusiastically shoulder the projects you entrust them with over the long term?
SD Worx knows how to stimulate them, and how to outline a strong retention policy. We immerse ourselves into the talents and aspirations of your employees. We check them against the plans your company is cherishing. The result of this approach is then converted into a wide range of development paths. We support this process and provide feedback to ensure that your employee makes full use of his opportunities at any time.
In brief, a win-win situation all round. Your strong profiles continue to grow and are ready for an exciting career path. And you strengthen and bind committed talent that will offer added-value to your organisation for years to come.